1. Associate Members of the Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators
2. Serving and Retired High Court Judges, Khadis and Judges of Customary Courts of Appeal
3. Serving Civil Servants on GL12 (Principal Officer) or above
4. Holders of a Master’s Degree, in any field, obtained not less than one (1) year preceding the year of application
5. Holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, in any field, obtained not less than five (5) years preceding the year of application
6. Legal practitioners with a minimum of five (5) years post call practice experience
Associate Members of the Institute wishing to upgrade to the Member cadre require a minimum of 40 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) units.
Qualified Non-Members of the Institute interested in becoming Members of the Institute are expected to successfully complete the Mediation Skills Accreditation and Certification Training leading to Associate Membership of the Institute, as well as obtain a minimum of 40 CPD units.
Please click HERE for the available CPD courses.
Successful candidates will be invited to the ICMC Induction Ceremony to be inducted into the Institute as Members, qualify to use the designation “MICMC” (Member, Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators), and have their names listed in the ICMC Directory of Members.
The annual membership dues for Members of the Institute is N10,000 (Ten thousand naira) only.