Greetings from the Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC).
The Admission to Fellow training earlier scheduled to hold April 18th – 20th, 2021 has been postponed till May 5th – 7th, 2021.
Time: 9am – 5pm daily
Venue: Bon Hotel, Stratton, Asokoro, AbujaCourse fee: N750,000 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira Only)
The persons qualified to participate in the Admission to Fellow Course include the following:
1. Members of the Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators who have maintained membership (MICMC) for a minimum of five (5) years
2. Serving and Retired High Court Judges, Khadis and Judges of Customary Courts of Appeal
3.Executive Directors and Heads of Public and Private Establishments/Enterprises
4. Serving Civil Servants on GL15 (Assistant Director) or above
5. Holders of a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), in any field
6. Holders of a Master’s Degree, in any field, obtained at least 5 years preceding the year of application
7. Holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, in any field, obtained at least fifteen years preceding the year of application
8. Legal practitioners with a minimum of 15 years post call practice experience.
For registration and further enquiries, please contact: Mercy – (07038896753 firstname.lastname@example.org)Irene – (08066292907 email@example.com)